List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: Ubuntu on z?
From:       Christian Langer <christian.langer () zivit ! de>
Date:       2015-04-13 10:46:46

hi,

do you _really_ need Ubuntu? If you just need a Debian based OS, then
perhaps you could use just that, the pure Debian s390x port.

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/s390/

Christian

--
Zentrum fuer Informationsverarbeitung und Informationstechnik (ZIVIT)
            - Systemarchitekt (Architekturmodellierung) -

BOFH excuse #339:
manager in the cable duct

send email to LISTSERV@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit