List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: SLES 11 SP3 problems
From:       Leland Lucius <llucius () homerow ! net>
Date:       2014-04-18 13:19:14

On 4/15/2014 2:38 PM, Mark Post wrote:
> > service
> > > Fairly soon, I would think.  A new update should be coming out with the
> > single bug fixed that caused the withdrawal as soon as QA gets done with it.
> > (At least that's what I understand they're doing, so don't depend too much on
> > what I say.  Check the changelog after you get it.)
> > Oooo...that's way better news than I got from support!  I know it's not
> > concrete but at least it gives me a tepid fuzzy.  :-)
> It looks like the update has been released.  Hopefully this will fix the problem \
> without the nasty kernel bug we encountered previously.  Please give it a test.
So far so good.  Everything is running along fine and I'm unable to
reproduce the original kswapd issue.  It's still a bit early, but we're
fixin to give it a really good workout (SAP upgrade of some sort in
sandbox), so that should tell us more.

Leland

send email to LISTSERV@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit