List:       linux-390
Subject:    SHARE Anaheim - LVM Program Dinner Invitation
From:       Jim Moling <jim.moling () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2014-03-05 23:51:41

Greetings from the SHARE LVM Program group!

We would like to invite anyone who may be interested in meeting with us and
learning more about the Linux and VM Program at SHARE to join us for dinner
during the next SHARE conference, which is being held in Anaheim,
California. The dinner is scheduled for Wednesday evening, March 12, from
7:00pm to 10pm at Oggi's Pizza And Brewery Restaurant, which is located
about 7/10 of a mile from the Marriott Hotel where the SHARE conference is
being held. Oggi's Pizza And Brewery Restaurant offers Traditional American
cuisine and of course, pizza. We will be ordering individually from their
menu and the cost per person will be in the $11 - $30 range (price includes
tax & tip) - alcoholic beverages will be an extra charge. You can learn
more about Oggi's Pizza And Brewery (menu, pricing, etc) at the following
Home URL: http://oggis.com/our-menu/

If you are interested in joining us for dinner and finding out how much fun
our group is, then please forward this email to the LVM Dinner coordinator
at the following address (if more than one person is being requested,
please indicate how many):

jim.moling@gmail.com

We have a limited number of seats and will accept requests on a first come,
first served basis, so get your request in soon!

Looking forward to seeing you at Oggi's Pizza And Brewery restaurant in
Anaheim,

Jim Moling
LVM Project Officer

send email to LISTSERV@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit