List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: Db2 Connect Server
From:       "Dazzo, Matt" <MDAZZO () pch ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 19:56:51

After speaking w/DB2 admins here they came to the same conclusion you did. I found \
the list feature cmd and as you can see no UDB. Thanks, I was not sure if I missed \
something during the install.

[dasusr1@lndb2con V9.7]$ db2ls -q -p

Install Path : /opt/ibm/db2/V9.7

Product Response File ID         Level   Fix Pack   Product Description
0   DB2 Connect Server