List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: Micro Focus
From:       "McKown, John" <John.McKown () healthmarkets ! com>
Date:       2011-02-16 13:17:32

Perhaps it was the functionality which would not translate well to zLinux. Depends on \
what the HLASM does. If it were my shop and I had the budget, I'd push to convert all \
HLASM to C with perhaps embedded assembler, if necessary.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *
john.mckown@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary \
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by \
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the \
brand name for products underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of \
HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life \
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

send email to LISTSERV@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit