List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: s390 and s390x ABI documentation
From:       Ivan Warren <ivan () vmfacility ! fr>
Date:       2010-08-19 23:21:00

On 8/20/2010 12:46 AM, Mark Post wrote:

> Without the surrounding double quotes you'll get a lot more hits.  This may be a \
> good place to start: http://www.akkadia.org/drepper/tls.pdf  It's apparently \
> written by one of the main glibc developers.

Just a quick update..

The document (which is what the RH site everyone points too is suppose
to provide) got me to what I was looking for : the intent & purpose of
__tls_get_offset() !

Thanks all (A lot of people came to my help on this one, some of them
here, some of them offline..)

--Ivan

send email to LISTSERV@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
http://wiki.linuxvm.org/

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]