List:       linux-390
Subject:    System z update for Federal employees on Nov 4 in Washington DC
From:       Jim Elliott <jelliott () gdlvm7 ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2009-10-31 14:05:00

I will be presenting an Update on the IBM Consolidation Story,
Future Directions for the Mainframe, and Cloud Computing and
System z at the Institute for Electronic Government briefing
center at 1301 K Street, NW, 4th Floor, West Tower, Washington,
D.C. 20005.

Additional speakers will be presenting on The Growing Mainframe
Ecosystem: Information Integration Solutions and What's New with
the Mainframe and Linux in Federal.

This event is open to US Federal government employees and to
IBMers. A link to register is on my events page at
http://ibm.com/vm/devpages/jelliott/events.html

Jim