List:       linux-390
Subject:    Looking for TEP/TEMS Resource with experience installing using z/Linux
From:       Marc Heimlich <heimlich () STREAMFOUNDRY ! COM>
Date:       2009-10-30 16:18:00

I was looking for a resource that could install TEP/TEMS as a part of an
OMEGAMON for DE solution.  Company is moving from Windows to z/Linux and
TEP/TEMS would run on z/Linux.  Once installed, some knowledge transfer
would be required.  If you have experience with TEP/TEMS using z/Linux,
please send me an email to heimlich@streamfoundry.com.

Thanks,

Marc

Marc Heimlich
cid:image002.jpg@01C991E1.3108A8D0
url:  <http://www.streamfoundry.com> http://www.streamfoundry.com

Ask about SFI's Mainframe Software Savings Series -> Part I:
<http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs005/1100852680296/archive/110273753319
0.html> z/Linux & z/VM     Part II:
<http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs005/1100852680296/archive/110277881886
3.html> Parallel Sysplex