List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: FW: Rules of Thumb
From:       Agblad Tore <Tore.Agblad () volvo ! com>
Date:       2009-06-23 7:11:00

Yes you are right, it's all about negotiating with the vendor.
And as you say also , the size can make a big difference.

Cordialement / Vriendelijke Groeten / Best Regards / Med Vänliga Hälsningar
  Tore Agblad

   Volvo Information Technology
   Infrastructure Mainframe Design & Development
   SE-405 08, Gothenburg  Sweden
   E-mail: Tore.Agblad@volvo.com

   http://www.volvo.com/volvoit/global/en-gb/