List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: Fedora 11 s390x preview
From:       "Hall, Ken (GTS)" <ken_hall () ml ! com>
Date:       2009-06-19 18:02:15

I run the same OS images on both my laptop (Vista), and a dedicated machine at home \
that runs Fedora 9.  I move the disk image files back and forth as needed.

I change one line in the Hercules config file to switch between hosts.

Yes, Winpcap is required, and under Vista, you have to run Hercules as administrator, \
but otherwise, it's pretty straightforward.