List:       linux-390
Subject:    Re: Philosophical:  Linux vs. AIX
From:       "Grinsell, Don" <dgrinsell () mt ! gov>
Date:       2007-10-24 17:26:29

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on my "Linux vs. AIX" post.  You've
given me plenty to chew on and hopefully enough to get these guys moving
forward.

Regards.

--

Donald Grinsell
State of Montana

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children.
One of these is roots, the other wings."
-- Hodding Carter