List:       linart
Subject:    Re: Autumn experiment results
From:       Tesla Coil <tescoil () ilbbs ! com>
Date:       2002-11-07 19:10:55

On 6 Nov 2002, Michael Stutz wrote:
> I thought it was great fun!  Hopefully we will try out more
> things like this. There's a lot to figure out.

Would we have enough potential participants equipped to work
with MIDI?  Files are easily transferred as email attachments.
The assembly line could be arranged to advance from those who
have the minimum requirements to those with more sophisticated
resources including external MIDI instruments.  Final results
page, I'd expect, would progress from the barest little MIDI
files to lushly orchestrated oggs with developed MIDI "source"
alongside.