List:       linaro-validation
Subject:    [Linaro-validation] wa2-lava repository
From:       Milosz Wasilewski <milosz.wasilewski () linaro ! org>
Date:       2017-05-05 10:14:00

Hi,

Till now the wa2-lava [1] repository was used as a single point for
integrating LAVA and Workload Automation. The downside of it was that
the integration was pretty specific to one use case we had. The
decision was made that generic support for WA will be moved to
test-definitions [2]. The test-definions will not host any WA agenda
files. They will be still hosted in wa2-lava. This means that purpose
of wa2-lava repository will change. It will act as a 'test plan' place
for WA agenda files that we use at Linaro. The change will not be
immediate. The code for supporting WA will appear in test-definitions
shortly. Please make sure you migrate to new code in case you were
using wa2-lava. There is one important note to make: we're moving to
LAVA v2. LAVA v1 (multinode) will not be supported any more. The old
code in wa2-lava will not be deleted. I will move it to 'legacy'
branch. It will be removed from master branch by the end of June 2017.

Should there be any issues with this move, please signal ASAP.

[1] https://git.linaro.org/qa/wa2-lava.git/
[2] https://git.linaro.org/qa/test-definitions.git

Best Regards,
Milosz