List:       linaro-validation
Subject:    Re: [Linaro-validation] Object has unknown property u'modules'
From:       Senthil Kumaran <senthil.kumaran () linaro ! org>
Date:       2015-04-19 12:21:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 17 April 2015 02:16 PM, Ciprian Barbu wrote:
> What happened with the modules parameter? It used to be available and
> used to pass in the kernel modules to a job. Now I get this error:
>
> ValidationError: Object has unknown property u'modules' but additional
> properties are disallowed object_expr='object',
> schema_expr='schema.additionalProperties')

The "modules" parameter in job schema was replaced recently by
"overlays". The related commit is available here -
https://git.linaro.org/lava/lava-dispatcher.git/commitdiff/0142bf130ce5f062b789a8229a0ea1c6aa9e1faf

PS: Though it was answered by codehelp in IRC couple of days back,
recording it here for the benefit of caching it on the search engines
via our mailing list archives.

Thank You.
--
Senthil Kumaran