List:       linaro-validation
Subject:    Re: [Linaro-validation] Cannot change ownership to uid 0, gid 1 when deploying linaro bootfs
From:       Dave Pigott <dave.pigott () linaro ! org>
Date:       2013-11-06 10:58:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Dean,

Make sure you've cloned the latest lava-master-image-scripts from git and you'll be \
using the same as us. The device is unified for all vexpress now, so it's just \
"./lava-create-master vexpress".

More conveniently, if you go to: http://images.validation.linaro.org/lava-masters/

You'll see the vexpress image in a tgz format that you can download.

Thanks

Dave