List:       linaro-validation
Subject:    [Linaro-validation] panda device tags
From:       paul.larson () linaro ! org (Paul Larson)
Date:       2012-08-10 21:00:02

Hi, I was looking into the daily pre-built tests and saw that panda was
still not tested since August 2nd.  There's a problem with the prebuilt
image getting generated on jenkins that is unrelated, but I saw that on at
least 2 days, it did manage to build successfully, but no LAVA job was
started.
The server returned:
xmlrpclib.Fault: <Fault 400: "tag 'panda4430' does not exist">

I checked in the admin panel, and it looks like panda4430 and panda4460
tags were renamed to panda and panda-es.  Was this intentional? Is it going
to stay this way?  If we're going to use tags to identify which is which,
then we really need to make sure that they are stable names as we have
scripts depending on them already.

Thanks,
Paul Larson