List:       linaro-validation
Subject:    [Linaro-validation] dispatcher logging missing on staging.l.o
From:       andy.doan () linaro ! org (Andy Doan)
Date:       2012-06-21 5:06:11

Michael,

I was testing out my new dispatcher code on staging.l.o and notice we
aren't getting any logging when you look at the job details. The
$VIRTUAL_EVN/etc/lava-dispatcher/lava-dispatcher.conf looks correct.

I also added a temporary "print" statement to spit out the logging level
when a job started and it was "20" which is correct.

I must be missing something subtle about python logging, but don't know
what?

-andy