List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [Linaro-TCWG-CI] glibc-2.38.9000-193-gb121fdc552: FAIL: 2 regressions on arm
From:       ci_notify () linaro ! org
Date:       2023-10-24 18:25:10

Dear contributor, our automatic CI has detected problems related to your patch(es).  \
Please find some details below.  If you have any questions, please follow up on \
linaro-toolchain@lists.linaro.org mailing list, Libera's #linaro-tcwg channel, or \
ping your favourite Linaro toolchain developer on the usual project channel.

In glibc_check master-arm after:

  | commit glibc-2.38.9000-193-gb121fdc552
  | Author: Arjun Shankar <arjun@redhat.com>
  | Date:   Mon Oct 2 14:55:15 2023 +0200
  |
  |     Remove 'grp' and merge into 'nss' and 'posix'
  |
  |     The majority of grp routines are entry points for nss functionality.
  |     This commit removes the 'grp' subdirectory and moves all nss-relevant
  |     functionality and all tests to 'nss', and the 'setgroups' stub into
  |     'posix' (alongside the 'getgroups' stub).  References to grp/ are
  |     accordingly changed.  In addition, compat-initgroups.c, a fallback
  | ... 6 lines of the commit log omitted.

FAIL: 2 regressions

regressions.sum:
		=== glibc tests ===

Running glibc:nss ...
FAIL: nss/tst-initgroups1
FAIL: nss/tst-initgroups2

		=== Results Summary ===

You can find the failure logs in *.log.1.xz files in
 - https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/678/artifact/artifacts/00-sumfiles/ \
. The full lists of regressions and progressions are in
 - https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/678/artifact/artifacts/notify/ \
. The list of [ignored] baseline and flaky failures are in
 - https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/678/artifact/artifacts/sumfiles/xfails.xfail \
.

The configuration of this build is:
CI config tcwg_glibc_check/master-arm

-----------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------
 The information below can be used to reproduce a debug environment:

Current build   : https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/678/artifact/artifacts
 Reference build : https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_glibc_check--master-arm-build/676/artifact/artifacts

Reproduce last good and first bad builds: \
https://git-us.linaro.org/toolchain/ci/interesting-commits.git/plain/glibc/sha1/b121fd \
c552f392cd86b21f159dd3e3b998de91a3/tcwg_glibc_check/master-arm/reproduction_instructions.txt

Full commit : https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=commitdiff;h=b121fdc552f392cd86b21f159dd3e3b998de91a3

Latest bug report status : https://linaro.atlassian.net/browse/GNU-979

List of configurations that regressed due to this commit :
* tcwg_glibc_check