List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] report week ending 28 Jul
From:       Peter Maydell <peter.maydell () linaro ! org>
Date:       2023-07-28 17:39:02

Progress:
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - release related stuff: handling merge requests, etc (now passed
    back to RTH again)
  - sent some patches for a few easy coverity issues
  - worked through some code review (in particular some patches
    from new contributors)
  - created a gitlab "bite sized task" issue that better explains
    and has more detail on the "convert from malloc to g_malloc"
    suggested task for new contributors
 * QEMU-530 [QEMU ARM v9.4 Baseline CPU for TCG]
  - a little more progress with FEAT_MOPS. I now have an untested
    implementation of the memset insns which I think is complete
    except for MTE tag checking

-- PMM