List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] report week ending Jul 21
From:       Peter Maydell <peter.maydell () linaro ! org>
Date:       2023-07-21 17:04:19

Progress:
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - fixed some places in our RTC device models where we were
    putting a time_t or time_t offset into a 32-bit variable
  - took over from RTH briefly for pullreq merge handling
  - sent some patches fixing minor Coverity issues
  - investigated a couple of "test case fails on big-endian host"
    errors: sent patches for Sparc FPRS handling and for
    the Arm SMMUv3 model
  - Investigated report that our MPS2/3 M-profile models don't
    have the same number of MPU regions configured as the real FPGA
    images, and so you can't run the same Zephyr binary on both.
    Have some preliminary patches to correct the number of regions.

 * QEMU-530 [QEMU ARM v9.4 Baseline CPU for TCG]
  - finally got back to FEAT_MOPS work; wrote a skeleton of code
    for the memset operations that's about right up to the point
    where it needs to actually do the memset...

-- PMM