List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] Report for week #25
From:       Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago.bauermann () linaro ! org>
Date:       2023-06-23 20:59:11

Hello,

# TCWG CI — GDB

- Investigated why the GDB check jobs stopped succeeding, as reported by
  Maxim. It turns there was an upstream commit (which was soon reverted)
  that broke generation of the gdb.sum file and consequently our
  baseline results became empty. Theoretically the CI should recover
  from that but we don't deal well with this corner case. With Maxim's
  help, restored the baseline and now things should be back to normal.
  Will improve our scripts to avoid this trap.

# CI Babysitting

This week was my turn to baby sit the CI.

- Investigated 12 regressions in GCC and reported 3. The others were
  already fixed.
- Investigated 1 regression in GDB but it wasn't actually one.
- Investigated 1 regression in QEMU but it was already fixed.

--
Thiago