List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] Report for week #22
From:       Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago.bauermann () linaro ! org>
Date:       2023-06-02 19:51:04

Hello,

# TCWG CI — GDB

- Continued investigating issue with GDB on armhf-linux about getting
  SIGILL when trying to detect shared library loading/unloading. Noticed
  that the problem happens only in tests that use the distro's toolchain
  (either because they're for a language we don't build in ABE gcc, or
  because GDB itself is built with the distro toolchain), so the impact
  isn't as widespread as I initially thought. It still frequently causes
  trouble for our CI loop though. Working on a fix.

- Investigated and fixed loop in gdb.reverse/step-reverse.exp that was
  causing tcwg_gdb_check--master-arm-build jobs to get stuck, as
  reported by Maxim. Posted patch to the GDB mailing list.

# TCWG Infrastructure

- Reviewed Gerrit requests about testing mailing list patches in our CI.

--
Thiago