List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] report week ending July 19
From:       Peter Maydell <peter.maydell () linaro ! org>
Date:       2019-07-19 16:19:46

Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  + QEMU 4.1 rc1 tagged
  + investigating various bugs:
   - LP:1836501 (assert using vexpress-a15 board with KVM) : couldn't
     reproduce; this reminded me I needed to do a debian upgrade on my
     cubietruck devboard, though.
   - LP:1830864 (assert using -cpu host,aarch64=off with KVM on a host
     kernel older than 4.15): diagnosed problem and sent a patch to fix it
   - sent a patch to fix a URL in our configure script which pointed
     users at the binary downloads page of the project website when it
     wanted the source downloads page
   - sent a patch fixing a problem building elf2dmp when libcurl's header
     files are in a non-standard location

thanks
-- PMM