List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] week ending 30 June 2019
From:       Richard Henderson <richard.henderson () linaro ! org>
Date:       2019-06-29 14:01:56

[VIRT-263 # ARMv8.1-VHE Virtual Host Extensions ]

Rebased on master.  Now trying to remember the incantation that produced a
minimum number of insns before the kernel actually tries to use this.  At
present things seem to be crashing before I even get that far, as if I've
misconfigured something.

[VIRT-327 # Richard's upstream QEMU work ]

Fixed a couple of bugs in my tcg/ppc host vector patch set.

Reviewed qemu kvm sve patches.
Reviewed target/ppc altivec optimization patches.
Reviewed GSoC risugen x86 patches.
Other misc upstream review.

r~