List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    Re: [ACTIVITY] 10-14 FEB 2014
From:       Ryan Arnold <ryan.arnold () linaro ! org>
Date:       2014-02-20 5:13:44

James told me that he'd like to see a Jira card for anything that
takes over 4 hours of work.  This can include bugs if they don't
easily fit under another card.

In the meantime, the issue/bug ids would help as well.  I'm not
familiar enough with everyone's work yet to know how to find these
myself.

Thanks Kugan!

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Kugan
<kugan.vivekanandarajah@linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> I don't have any JIRA tickets created for these issues/bugs (there are
> launchpad bug entries). Do you want me to create JIRA tickets when there
> isn't any?
>
> Thanks,
> Kugan
>
> On 20/02/14 15:48, Ryan Arnold wrote:
>> Hi Kugan, in the future it'd help me immensely if you could reference
>> the Jira Issue that's related to your investigations/work.  If there
>> isn't one, then we should be creating them.
>>
>> Thanks!  Ryan
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Kugan
>> <kugan.vivekanandarajah@linaro.org> wrote:
>>> == Progress ==
>>>  - vectorizer (7/10)
>>>    - Looked into vectorizer target-hooks
>>>    - enablement of half-float for vectorising; dropped the patch after
>>> discussing
>>>    - Started analysing code generated with unlimited model
>>>  - gcc 4.8 regression (1/10)
>>>    - Built Novemnebr and December release (native with system libc)
>>>    - Ran spec2k fp. Can see regression for ammp with -O3 (with
>>> -march=armv7-a and -mthumb)
>>>   -Started bisecting
>>>
>>>  - Chromebook reset-up (2/10)
>>>    - SD card died and setup again
>>>    - Using hdd for gcc testing
>>>
>>> == Plan ==
>>>  - Check ARMv5 regression for unaligned access
>>>  - Look into vectorizer cost model/benchmarking

Ryan S. Arnold
Linaro Toolchain Working Group
www.linaro.org