List:       linaro-toolchain
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] 22nd - 27th August
From:       ams () codesourcery ! com (Andrew Stubbs)
Date:       2011-08-30 11:32:28

Booked hotel and travel for Linaro Connect in Orlando.

Fixed a couple of bugs in my thumb2 constants patch and retested. The
test results came back clean, so I've committed it upstream.

Bernd claimed he has found some test failures that might be caused by my
patch, but I couldn't reproduce them at first. I've now got the failure,
but I've not yet investigated the cause. Next week ...

Committed my widening multiplies patches to Linaro GCC, after first
convincing Richard Sandiford that it wasn't totally bonkers.

Started work on ARM GCC tuning options:
  * Submitted a patch for -m{arch,cpu,tune}=native
    http://www.mail-archive.com/gcc-patches at gcc.gnu.org/msg14225.html
  * Submitted a patch for -m{arch,cpu,tune}=generic-armv7-a
    http://www.mail-archive.com/gcc-patches at gcc.gnu.org/msg14231.html

Joseph found an issue with those patches, but that was easily resolved
and I've reposted both.