List:       linaro-multimedia
Subject:    PandaBoard TinyHAL
From:       kurt.taylor () linaro ! org (Kurt Taylor)
Date:       2012-04-02 21:21:27

On 29 March 2012 10:04, Andres Rodriguez <andresx7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found your version of the TinyHAL project for PandaBoard and I have a
> question. I wanted to configure TinyHAL for another device, but I am unsure
> on how to write the config xml file. Where do you get the names for all the
> controls in the static route?

The xml config controls are the ALSA controls needed for setting up for
playback. The easiest method for you would be to find the closest Ubuntu
ucm config and port it to the XML format. What dev board are you using, it
may already be supported for Ubuntu?

Also, I am working on a new format that will hopefully unify the various
config files for ucm across Ubuntu and Android.

Let me know if you create with a working xml file for your board, I can
make it available to others.

--

Kurt Taylor (irc krtaylor)
Linaro Multimedia