List:       linaro-multimedia
Subject:    Project and release management feedback from Multimedia group
From:       ilias.biris () linaro ! org (Ilias Biris)
Date:       2011-08-01 15:25:07

Hello folks,

I created a etherpad, http://etherpad.osuosl.org/r1YC4uoXlr, where  you can
give feedback related to project and release management processes and
practice as per the Multimedia WG point of view. It actually serves as my
single point of feedback collection from all groups I work with, not just
Multimedia.

Feel free to add any feedback there. I aim to use it during Linaro Connect
for the discussion with other project managers.

BR,

Ilias Biris - ilias.biris at linaro.org
Project Manager, Linaro
M: +358504839608, IRC: ibiris Skype: ilias_biris
Linaro.org? Open source software for ARM SoCs