List:       linaro-kernel
Subject:    [ACTIVITY] april 16 to 27
From:       nicolas.pitre () linaro ! org (Nicolas Pitre)
Date:       2012-04-30 23:25:37

- Integration of the b.L cpufreq driver from dmart with the in-kernel
  switcher.

- Discussion on the Linaro "members first" policies for code availability.

- Review and discussion with the ARM folks on the b.L power management
  requirements and integration with the b.L switcher.

- Linaro Connect flight booking.

- Posted my b.L GIC changes for review to the private list.
  Discussion and further changes ensued.

- Reviewed version 2 of the AArch64 patch series.

Note:  I'll be absent from May 2nd to May 6th.

Nicolas