List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] linux-linaro kernel schedule for 12.12
From:       john.stultz () linaro ! org (John Stultz)
Date:       2012-12-13 21:15:38

On 12/13/2012 03:53 AM, Tushar Behera wrote:
> * Android kernel doesn't compile because of some change in gpu/ion. Even
> after adding fixes for compilation errors there is crash during booting,
> so didn't push those fixes.
Hey Tushar,
     After looking at the issues you pointed out, I've got some
alternative patches to try to resolve the ION issues.

Would you mind trying them out? I don't have any ion supported hardware
around, so I'm not able to actually test if they're ok, but they do build.

See the changes here:
http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/jstultz/android.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tushar-test

Or fetch them here:
git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/android.git tushar-test

If they work for you, I'll push them to the Linaro+Android tree.

thanks
-john