List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    Config fragment for Versatile Express
From:       tixy () linaro ! org (Jon Medhurst (Tixy))
Date:       2012-03-31 9:17:36

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 10:15 -0700, John Stultz wrote:
> Right right right. I forgot with the new topic branch method, everything
> based on mainline and not a tree Andrey maintains, so you don't have a
> reference to the config tree.

Yes, Andrey's tree is a merge of all the LT and working group topics.

> In that case, just go ahead and push the full config to the config tree.
> If we need to do have fullly-enabled vs upstream builds we can deal with
> the warnings in the latter case (or maybe further split the board
> configs into -upstream and -lt ?).

So this means Landing Teams should host the configs for their boards and
you will host the linaro-base, ubuntu and android fragments?

We almost certainly need board specific android and ubuntu fragments as
well, so I'll add vexpress-android.conf and vexpress-ubuntu.conf as
well. (Unless there is some magic to have conditional config options in
a fragment?)

--
Tixy