List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    Linaro kernel tree for A15 for daily builds
From:       pawel.moll () arm ! com (Pawel Moll)
Date:       2012-01-27 10:33:04

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 19:20 +0100, Zygmunt Krynicki wrote:
> It also requires a license from arm for each machine
> that runs it (it binds to mac address)

This could be mitigated by setting up a Flex licence server for machines
in the farm, with floating licences instead of noded-locked ones. After
all that's what we have internally at ARM - we wouldn't cope with
generating licenses for every single machine here ;-)

I'm far from being expert in the subject, but let me know if you wanted
to implement it and I'll get the right people look into it.

Cheers!

Pawe?