List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    For the device tree topic, is there anything I can do in the 11.12 (28th November 2011 - 18th Novemb
From:       botao.sun () linaro ! org (Botao Sun)
Date:       2011-11-30 4:32:17

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your so quickly response! :)

According to your information, I prefer not to back-port those patches.

@Angus, The waiting time is even longer than I thought: 3.1 - 3.2rc1, and
looks like it's impossible to get 3.2 kernel in the Origen Android build
before the end of 11.12. Would you estimate a time frame for the 3.2 kernel
upgrade work? Then before that, I will focus on the other tasks of mine.

Thank you!

BR
Botao Sun