List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    Latest Linaro X11 source tree
From:       fathi.boudra () linaro ! org (Fathi Boudra)
Date:       2011-11-29 14:45:46

Hi,

On 29 November 2011 13:13, Vic Berdin <vic at digi.ph> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am creating a thin Linux environment for a SoC based on the Samsung
> EXYNOS4. I have already tried the ALIP image (alip-n-tar-20111024-0.tar.gz),
> and seemingly, all of the pre-compiled binaries seem to work including X11
> (executes but needs further reconfiguring for my platform).
> Now I want to rebuild the same X11 source that came along with this ALIP
> image.
> Can anyone point me where I can download this ported X11 source tree?

You can grab Natty xorg packages. According to
http://snapshots.linaro.org/11.05-daily/linaro-alip/20111024/0/images/tar/alip-n-tar-20111024-0.packages.install
 xserver-xorg	1:7.6+4ubuntu3.1
xserver-xorg-core	2:1.10.1-1ubuntu1.3

If you have deb-src line enabled into your sources.list, you should be
able to do:
# apt-get source xserver-xorg xserver-xorg-core

otherwise:
# dget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/x/xorg/xorg_7.6+4ubuntu3.1.dsc
# dget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/x/xorg-server/xorg-server_1.10.1-1ubuntu1.3.dsc

Cheers,