List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    linux-linaro kernel package available
From:       loic.minier () linaro ! org (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= Minier)
Date:       2010-07-31 7:59:47

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010, Lo?c Minier wrote:
> By any chance, would you have a list of enabled boards / boards
> expected to work?

 I tested it on IGEPv2, and it started fine; to my surprize, it found:
    mmcblk0: p1 p2

 which I thought was borken with Ubuntu-ish kernels.  I didn't actually
 try Ubuntu OMAP kernels to compare though, and it might also be a
 specific config combination which triggers the issue with Ubuntu
 kernels.  How was the OMAP config built for your packages?

 I'd love a place where I could note that I test-booted
 linux-image-2.6.35-1000-omap_2.6.35-1000.2_armel.deb on IGEP v2 and
 that it passed smoke testing.

   Cheers,
--
Lo?c Minier