List:       linaro-boot-architecture
Subject:    Devicetree Evolution conference call time, al poll
From:       Bill Mills <bill.mills () linaro ! org>
Date:       2020-12-18 16:05:11

All who participate or wish to participate in the DTE call,

Please fill in this pool before you go out for the holidays:
https://doodle.com/poll/fup2swsb9yi2u5u4?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The current meeting time does not work well for people on the west coast
of North America as it is 6am Pacific time.
I have selected the following times:
7 am PT, 15:00 UTC
8 am PT, 16:00 UTC
9 am PT, 17:00 UTC

I have found options for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Tuesday does not work at all for me at any reasonable time for the EU.

All meeting times will repeat every two weeks except for the Wednesday
7am & 8am slots.
These will normally be the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month but in
January will be the 6th and 27th.   (This is to avoid the Linaro TSC
calls that a good number us participate in.)

If you want me to insert new times into the poll please respond to this
message.

Thanks,
Bill

--