List:       linaro-announce
Subject:    Change in Linaro Toolchain announcements
From:       michael.hope () linaro ! org (Michael Hope)
Date:       2012-03-13 20:30:02

I'd like to announce a change in how the Linaro Toolchain group notify
about our monthly releases.  In the past we've sent one email per
product to the linaro-announce list.  From this week forward a summary
of all products will be included in the main, end of month
announcement instead.

We'll continue to send a per product emails to the linaro-toolchain
list when the mid-month release is available.  If you'd like to get
things two weeks early, please subscribe[1].  You can filter on the
word '[ANNOUNCE]' to filter out the development chatter.  A RSS feed
is also available[2].

-- Michael