List:       linaro-android
Subject:    ANN: linaro-android-build-tools repo migrated to git
From:       Paul Sokolovsky <paul.sokolovsky () linaro ! org>
Date:       2013-12-11 21:14:54

Hello,

With new git server launch, Infra team is going to migrate all our
Bazaar repositories to git.linaro.org . Yesterday,
linaro-android-build-tools repo was migrated to
https://git.linaro.org/infrastructure/linaro-android-build-tools.git
(android-build jobs were migrated to use new repo). As Android Team
submits patches to it from time to time, please note the new location.

For submitting patches, Gerrit at https://review.linaro.org is used.
You can use raw git commands to submit Gerrit changes, but now there's
a "git-review" tool which simplifies that much (a-la "repo" tool). See
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/LAVA/Infrastructure/CodeReviewServer#Pushing_Changes_for_Review
for more info. While we get used to new process, feel free to ping via
IRC/email if you submit a review ;-).

Other repos are in queue for migration too. Due to other priorities,
there's no short-term ETA, but we're going to work on that Dec-Jan.

--
Best Regards,
Paul