List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: layout problem - new issue
From:       Archer Endrich <archerhgm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-05-14 18:29:07

Thank you, Jean.  Of course!  The broader issue for me is that I hadn't
grasped that it was actually a << {...} \\ {...} >> construction in the
newer, simpler format.

I'm so grateful for your help.  I was going around in circles, knowing
that the solution had to be something straightforward.

Thanks again,
Archer