List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Piece, to be centered and \Large
From:       Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kleine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-01-28 14:51:51

This now worked, but for the \fill with showed as "fill", I added
therefor a " " in a separate line that took care of the centering. As
the pieces were only show as the "Agnus Dei", the last piece, I found
out from an earlier missa set with included files that I had to add the
\header { piece = "Kyrie (Gloria, Credo, Sanctus, Benedictus, Agnus
Dei)" into the score part of each included file. Now everything seems okay.

Thanks for your patience

Bernhard