List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: cadenza puzzle
From:       "bobroff () centrum ! is" <bobroff () centrum ! is>
Date:       2024-01-27 9:03:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/related)]

The 'global' section in the project I'm setting is a quartet and I use 'global' as a \
template of sorts for time signatures, etc.  That way I only have to enter that \
information once.  The solution given does solve the problem of the duplicate rests, \
but why are the full measure rests not collected into a multimeasure rest?