List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Annotated tuplet bracket (Gregory Rowland Evans)
From:       Karim Haddad <karim.haddad () ircam ! fr>
Date:       2023-05-27 13:00:15

Hi Gregory

I have this in my scores. Unfortunately it is not automated, but does the trick:

\time 3/8
\tupletDown

\once \override TupletNumber.extra-offset=#'(0 . -1.6)
\once \override TupletNumber.text=
\markup{\center-column {
  {\line { "10:12" }}
  \raise #0.1
  {\line {\general-align #Y #DOWN
	  { "(" \teeny
	    \override #'(flag-style . modern-straight-flag)
	    \note {4.} #1
	    ")" }}}}}

\tuplet 10/12 {
  \once \override Slur.extra-offset=#'(0 . 2)
  \once \override TextScript.extra-offset=#'(-2 . -2)
  f''32  [
    fisih'' cih''' gih'' cis'' disih'' bih f' c''
    fis'']
}
 \tupletNeutral

Best