List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: swing eighths in
From:       Jean Abou Samra <jean () abou-samra ! fr>
Date:       2023-02-22 19:41:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Le mercredi 22 février 2023 à 11:27 -0800, Donald J. Stewart a écrit  :
> I'd like to apologize for antagonizing the group here...I receive all messages
> from the lilypond-usr group but I'm somehow not a subscriber.

Oh, I'm sorry! My bad. You *are* a subscriber, but it was your first post, and that's
the reason it got moderated. Anyway, the list configuration was changed today so that
this won't be the case anymore.

Re "antagonizing": I hope you did not interpret my message as hostile. It was not
my intent.

> I intended to send my original question to the Denemo-devel group...

Makes sense.

Best,

Jean