List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Please ignore
From:       Jean Abou Samra <jean () abou-samra ! fr>
Date:       2023-02-22 10:59:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Le mercredi 22 février 2023 à 11:54 +0100, Jean Abou Samra a écrit  :
> Mark -- please ignore this email / reject it in the moderation interface. I'm just \
> trying to see how Mailman reacts when a non-member (my other email address in this \
> case) posts. I think it sends a notification to the non-member, but I'm not sure.

*Facepalm*

Obviously, I didn't intend this to reach the list. Now I understand what happened: \
this email address jabousam@ens-paris-saclay.fr is in the "List of non-member \
addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted." (which grows when \
moderators tick a box while approving a message).

Well, so please ignore, sorry.