List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Single EPS file trimmed output
From:       Mauro Levra <mauro.mithrandir () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-12-31 10:43:57

On 29/12/2022 14:43, Federico Bruni wrote:

> There was a similar discussions last month:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-11/msg00047.html
>
> In your example I would add a \pageBreak to get a better understanding
> of what lilypond does.

So, the EPS backend generates an EPS file with the whole document, plus
one EPS file per page. In version 2.22 if the document had only one
page, only a single EPS was generated. Right now, instead, if the
document fits on one page, both file.eps and file-1.eps are generated.

I can live with that :) I will remove file-1.eps manually from the build
output.

Thank you.

Mauro