List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: another minor quibble: Lilypond really isn't supported on UNIX; Linux and MacOS, not UNIX
From:       Valentin Petzel <valentin () petzel ! at>
Date:       2022-10-28 12:04:30

Hi Ken,

Lilypond should in fact be supported on Unix, even if no one makes the effort
to get it and all the dependencies running. But Lilypond is available on Unix-
Derivates and Unixoids (Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, macOS and you
probably would be able to get it to work on many others like Solaris or HP-
UX).

Valentin