List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: \compressMMRests for 3 bars of \time 3/4 does not work as desired
From:       Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-04-27 22:35:18

HI Jean;

  I think the error you pointed out to me is also in the original I'm
working from, obtained from IMSLP.

  I have corrected my engraving (Tuba, Trumpet 1 and Trumpet 2, so far).

  I would not have known without you pointing it out to me, that this
was an error, since I am totally illiterate (99.9999%) in French.

Thanks,
Ken