List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: 3 questions
From:       Kieren MacMillan <kieren_macmillan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2021-10-29 18:49:47

Hi Valentin,

> I've been thinking about maybe we should create a collection of high quality
> style sheets users can simply include to get really nice, different styles. I
> think that might open up the customizabilty of Lilypond Scores to new users.

If you search the archives, you'll see that this has been A Thing Of Mine™ for at \
least a decade.  =)

Urs Liska and I began the first serious work on a stylesheet system a few years ago, \
but global (pandemic) and personal issues derailed that work… I would love to take \
it forward, with whomever has an interest in contributing.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info