List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Double slurs and custom part combining
From:       Karlin High <karlinhigh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-10-27 16:54:56

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 1:52 PM Jefferson Felix <jsfelix@gmail.com> wrote:
> it's not generating doubleSlurs, but when I remove the pair of numbers
> after \partCombine, doubleSlurs works.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I also live in a music tradition with joined-notes hymnals. I use
\partcombine #'(2 . 9)

In your example, I think the doubleSlurs ARE generating, it's just
that they both go in the same direction and appear as one. Try using
the direction indicators ^ and _ to correct this:

soprano = \relative c' {
\global
f1 a1^( g2) g
}