List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems
From:       Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-10-25 23:05:43

Am Mo., 25. Okt. 2021 um 12:00 Uhr schrieb Leo Correia de Verdier
<leo.correia.de.verdier@gmail.com>:

> Don't worry, you're doing far more on this than anyone could reasonably expect.
>
> The final result should be something along these lines, but what I was asking about \
> is just the chord possibility. I have looked a little more into the code and it's \
> far far above my level, but I've found som places I could possibly act on… If you \
> don't have time for it I would be grateful for hints about what I could mess around \
> with where in the code.
>
> Thanks!
> /Leo

Hi Leo,

thanks for the image, I think I understood.
Though, I will first improve the current coding to make it working
with all usual basic cases (and cure some bugs), before I try to
implement other features. Got already some great hints from Jean and
Aaron.
Maybe next weekend ...

Cheers,
  Harm